1) In is better than out. It’s ok to miss 10% of your serves long.
2) Deep is better than short. It’s not ok (no bueno) to have a short service return.
3) When in doubt, drop your 3rd shot.
4)When your opponent’s paddle goes up, yours goes down.
5) Get low at the kitchen line, bend your knees, shuffle your feet!
6) Be patient dinking, move your opponent to setup your teammate.
7) Placement over power… almost every time.
8) NEVER get mad at hitting a bad shot, always get upset about selecting the wrong shot.
9) Stop trying to win. Play to make your opponent lose.
10) Always smile and be an encouragement to yourself and others!